Saturday, October 26, 2013

october filled w tears :'(


I mean tears of happiness/joy , sadness n overwhelmed . Currently ,I guess I'm the luckiest person . Why ?


my birthday is on the Eid Adha :) .On thats day everyone wished me happy Birthday , n actually its mayb bcs of timeline's fb . I dont care bcs they have a noble heart to give some special words  :) thanks guy


even i got early wishes , i appreciate it . muah !


after final exm on 11 october ' loves


feeling overwhelmed when i got translation of the Holy Quran from fatin , also pooh by azlina . whole classmates gave me the awesome card n cake !!
w aliyah razil . the cutest :)

Home sweet home . I bought Tiramisu cake at pekan with annis and edrina . Actually i want to suprise my parents and tadaaa .... the party was began ......


1 2 3







dear video , u r no move ?





my Queen's Birthday !! happy birthday MA , ABAH also :)


- sad ending of love story on 13th oct 2013 . i watched this movie and im feeling so sad on next days not thts day , idk why -

 dear A.S.B ilysm  n i hope thts feeling will disappear without noticing Thank you :'(







No comments:

Post a Comment